Early morning routines often begin with bathing for most people. However, the way we bathe is never the same. We might not have noticed, but there is a tendency in all of us to start the bathing with a certain body part. Subconsciously, the decision is made by our body and it tells a lot about our personality. For example, if your head or hair is the part of your body you wash first in the shower, you are a person who likes discipline and order.
At Bright Side, we put together observations on the body parts we wash first while bathing and related them to the function of our minds.
If you wash your face first 0:42
If you wash your arms or legs first 1:16
If you wash your privates first 1:56
If you wash your chest first 2:25
If you wash your hair first 2:51
If you wash your shoulders and neck first 3:22
If you wash your back first 3:47
#personalitytest #bathing #takingshower
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you wash your face first, you are basically tending to all the 5 senses — smell, sight, taste, touch, and hearing. It means you are very concerned about how you are perceived.
– If you are among those who pay attention to their feet first, you can call yourself a humble and down to earth person. However, you have no fear of expressing your choices.
– If you wash your private parts first, you are probably a very shy person. You can call yourself an introvert, or the one with low self-esteem. You are not given much attention in social groups, however, those who know you closely will say you’re the most genuine person on earth.
– If you have noticed yourself scrubbing your chest first while bathing, you are in all probabilities confident and comfortable in your own skin. You are practical and very straightforward.
– If your head or hair is the part of your body you wash first in the shower, you are a person who likes discipline and order.
– The most hardworking people often wash their neck and shoulder area first. Shoulders denote burden and you always want to get rid of the burden of achieving everything with perfection.
– Your back reflects your consciousness. The back involves your spine and your nervous system that plays a big role in the functioning of your brain. Washing your back first says a lot about your reserved nature.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: