During the Renaissance, European scientists and artists strongly believed the human body was the most wondrous and sacred thing in the whole world. And to this day, we only find more and more evidence that they were completely right.
Do you know, for example, why pinkie toe lost all of its functionality? Or how sneezing makes you happy? Or that your eyes are placed in such a way they should actually see your nose? You simply don’t notice it! Well, interested? Then why not check out these cool facts about your body?
Other videos you might like:
WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE YOUR BODY? || 360 VR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9EJbezlK4&;
A Journey Inside Your Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjkQcQBTtc
15 Body Parts That Will Disappear One Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sgVb3YBAI&;
The strongest muscle 0:19
Your brain is the best video editor 0:41
Your body is the whole world 1:00
You’re unique in more than one way 1:24
Half of you is your brain 2:05
Humans shed skin too 2:37
Sugar bones 3:29
Sweat has no smell 3:56
Pinkie toe is on its way to becoming history 4:22
People are still partly predators 5:25
Sneezing makes you happy 5:57
Smart fingers 6:58
Yawning is contagious for a reason 7:22
You can’t tickle yourself 7:46
Where is your nose? 8:14
Your nose warms up the air 8:44
You live in the past all the time 9:04
#humanbody #amazingfacts #brightside
– Your eyes are constantly taking separate pictures and moving all the time to make a full image of your surroundings.
– From 2 to 5 pounds of all your body weight doesn’t even belong to you but to microscopic life that lives inside us all. In the human mouth alone more bacteria live than people on Earth.
– Brain structure highly depends on conditions in which it develops and grows, and therefore we all have something individual to us even on a biological level.
– The brain takes only 2% of your whole-body weight, but it’s such a powerhouse that it requires 20% of the energy you consume.
– Bones in baby fists are not fully formed until they turn 10. That’s because in infancy it’s very important for fists to be elastic, so a lot of bone tissue is replaced by cartilage in this period.
– It’s not the sweat that launches you to the bathroom after a good workout. It’s microscopic bacteria on your skin that interact with it.
– Pinkie toe lost all of its functionality a while ago – precisely when humankind started wearing shoes
– Hairs and nails grow faster if they get more nutrition with blood. Another fact – our bodies aren’t symmetric at all.
– When you scream or sneeze, your brain tries to protect you from the loud noise. It automatically turns down the volume in your head!
– Another way to make yourself happy without eating too much is to sneeze. Another happy-hormone endorphin is released with each ‘A-choo!’ you make.
– Human kidneys have 2 million little filters total, and are capable of filtering all the blood in the human body several times per day.
– Yawning is a social reflex that appeared as a way for social animals to signal that it’s time to take a rest. Yawning also helps to ventilate the lungs and make your body relax overall.
– Your tongue has the same kind of sensitive cells that provide you information about the smell of food you eat.
– It takes 13 milliseconds for your eyes to perceive an image and around 50 milliseconds for your ears to hear something. So you can’t always be up to date – it’s just impossible!
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: